Complex Commercial/Transactional Legal Secretary
Our client, a prestigious Downtown Denver law firm is seeking a Legal
Secretary with 6+ years of Complex Commercial Litigation and Transactional
legal experience. The firm offers a team environment and as such they are
seeking someone who has a \"can do\" attitude and who works well with others.
* Prepares correspondence, memoranda and other legal documents from written and oral drafts.
* Receives clients and visitors; observes confidentiality of attorney-client relationship.
* Establishes and maintains calendar and deadline reminder systems; utilizes Docket system.
* Enters time in time & billing system; proofs pre-bills against client/matter billing sheets;
* Provides assistance to relieve heavy workloads of others to include typing, filing, photocopying, proofing, or reception relief as needed.
* Ability to work independently without need for frequent supervision and to exercise judgment and initiative. Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks, both legal and administrative, and complete them under time constraints.
* Highly developed ability to read and write in order to proof and perform editing (e.g., punctuation, grammar, typographical or spelling errors.
* Advanced Word to include knowledge of Styles in Microsoft Word for formatting and creation of Table of Contents and Table of Authorities for documents.
* An intermediate level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience with a document management system, such as Worldox, a plus.
* Coordinate and reserve travel; prepare travel folders for traveler inclusive of all details.
If you are qualified and interested in this Legal Secretary position, please
apply. You can also go to our website at
() to view other legal
Associated topics: asbestos, consumer protection, defendant, family law, hoa, lawsuit, legal coordinator, motion, prosecution, trust fund