Northern Region Corporate
1st Shift - Days
Scheduled Days & Hours:
80 hrs/pp, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm
* System Compliance
* 80 hours/pay period (bi-weekly)
* Day Shift
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Assists with the administration of the organization's compliance program, policies and practices.
* Identify and assess compliance and privacy risk areas as determined by system Compliance authorities.
* Work with Compliance department leadership in the development of programs and processes to manage compliance risk.
* Develop process improvements to reduce risk.
* Assist system departments with development of Department Compliance Plans. Research and apply current state and federal healthcare regulations related to compliance and privacy.
* Develop and deliver education as needed to assist management in maintaining compliance.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 3 years' relevant health care experience.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
The University of Colorado Health (UCHealth) system recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any \"qualified applicant with a disability\" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Associated topics: attorney, company, compliance, corporate, corporate attorney, court, courtroom, legal affairs, legal department, market