Contract-to-Permanent Human Recourses Generalist Opportunity Available in Overla...
**Contract-to-Permanent Human Recourses Generalist Opportunity Available in Overland Park, KS**
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing a wide range HR-
related duties and advice on a professional level and works closely with the
executive and management teams to ensure thesuccess of the company by
providing guidance and carrying out responsibilities in the following HR
functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training,
performance management, onboarding, policy implementation,
recruitment/employment, EEOC and employment law compliance. Work with senior
HR management to ensure HR best practices while facilitating a positive, fun,
yet high performing work culture where associates are valued.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company associates; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook.
* Responsible for all payroll processing and related functions.
* Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
* Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
* Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
* Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and non-exempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations, on-board and off-boarding; posts job advertisements.
* Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
* Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
* Manages the development and maintenance of company s human resource information systems, records and compiles reports from the database.
* Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
* Protects the interests of the associates and company in HR policies, government laws and regulations.
**Required Education and Experience:**
* A bachelor's degree and three to five years of HR experience or seven years of experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
* Knowledgeable in HR laws, practices and all HR programs. Will need a strong background in compensation and benefits.
* Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Windows environment, specifically Word, Outlook and Excel.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills.
* Outstanding interpersonal and coaching skills.
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
**Preferred Education and Experience:**
* Indicate education based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. See examples below:
* SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential, PHR, or SPHR preferred.
* Three to 5 of human resource experience.
For immediate consideration, please apply to !
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, company, compliance department, compliance office, corporate, counsel, courtroom, legal, market