NLP Engineer W2 Contract Chandler, AZ, Minneapolis, MN or Charlotte, NC
Job Function Includes:
- Development of fundamental NLP Technologies such as Tokenization, language Identification, part of speech tagging, named entity recognition etc.
- Focus on Machine Learning techniques, neural networks, to train and deploys Models on NLP Platform.
- DevOps - NLP Model as Service and API development to integrate with other banking internal systems.
- 7+ years of hands-on expert level Java / Python development experience.
- 2+ years of experience developing NLP Algorithms and apply to solve named entity recognition, lemmatization, and summarization and spell check corrections.
- Must have experience in human language technology tools such as Stanford CoreNLP or equivalent.
- Must have experience with Chatbots / conversational frameworks / Virtual Assistant / Distributed Computing.
- Must have experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Linear Regression Models and Tensor Flow.
- Must have experience in Apache Lucene text search engine or equivalent.
- Required skills in Deep Learning Frameworks such as DL4J, ND4J or equivalent.
- Experience and understanding of database design, data extraction, data modeling and transformation with SQL / NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Automated Unit Testing tools such as JUnit, Code Quality tools such as Fortify and collaborative development tools such as GitHub/JIRA. Experience developing and leading projects in Agile methodologies.