Description: THE COMPANY
Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments.Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http\\:///progress JOB INFORMATION
Design and administer procedures in the organization that sustain the security of the organization s data and access to its technology and communications systems. Assess risk of exposure of proprietary data through weaknesses in platforms, access procedures, and forms of access to the organization s systems and the data contained in them. Respond to incident and perform root cause investigations for access service systems and the supporting infrastructure, often in partnership with other teams. KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Respond to incident and perform root cause investigations for access service systems and the supporting infrastructure, often in partnership with other teams
- Manage change coordination and validation, including OS, database and middleware patching / upgrades, application releases and other infrastructure changes
- Produce reports and dashboards regarding system health and other operational metrics
- Design, plan and implement test strategies to support the core infrastructure in the contingency environment for all critical business applications to ensure business continuity in the event of a major business interruption or disaster.
- Lead projects as related to technology refresh/evaluation such as Load Balancing and SSL technology. Implement tools, infrastructure and other capabilities to automate / optimize Access systems operations. Research corrective measures (long-term solutions) needed for any chronic issues identified that compromise security of particular systems or platforms.
- Participate in developing and testing of new methodologies and systems for recovery of the critical core business processes and the enterprise infrastructure.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Advanced installation, administration and maintenance knowledge of UNIX and/or Windows Server operating system; web technologies; communication protocols; security standards; and technical project management.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase) and SQL
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache)
- Solid scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, PowerShell, Python)
- Solid networking knowledge (LAN/WAN concepts, OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- Experience with directories and LDAP protocols
- Desirable hands-on experience with implementing / supporting one or more of these products\\:
- Oracle Access Manager
- SailPoint IdentityIQ or IdentityNow
- CyberArk Password Vault / Privileged Account Management
- CA SiteMinder
- Desirable certifications\\:
- JNCIE-ENT\\: Juniper Networks Certified Enterprise Routing and Switching Expert
- CompTIA Network+ WCNA\\: Wireshark Certified Network Analyst
- Applicable technology-specific certifications
- Information Security Requirements
- Solid knowledge of authentication & authorization concepts
- Understanding of identity & access management concepts, including provisioning, account management and entitlement management
- Desirable certifications\\:
- CompTIA Security+
- CEH\\: Certified Ethical Hacker
- GSEC\\: SANS GIAC Security Essentials
- CISSP\\: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Personal Requirements
- Effective working relationships with all functional units of the organization
- Working ability to effectively recognize and manage interpersonal communication needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- Effective communication skills; verbal, non-verbal and written; and ability to communication on all levels of the organization
- Works under pressure and is able to manage competing priorities
- Meets or exceeds expectations on process turnaround for assigned tasks and follow ups, and issue resolution to closure
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: c2bmc, clearance, coast guard, cyber, defense contract, secret clearance, top secret, ts, ts required, ts sci required