As the healthcare industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable healthcare for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health . Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
This position is responsible for developing, evaluating and managing systems security and Internet access across the enterprise by utilizing the Privileged User management solution Monitoring tools. The security engineer will assist with the coordination of security efforts, including information technology / networking, Database designs, Server OS & database logging, and database stored procedures. The candidate will work closely with all servers' teams and an application owner to validate the privileged access is monitored and alerts are sent to the Security Data Lake and appropriate team leads. Must have a working knowledge of Privileged User monitoring solutions and technologies. The Security engineer will assist Security Analysts with Security projects, initiatives, audits, and programs.
Required Job Qualifications:
*Bachelors Degree and 4 years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments. Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques, and implications across all existing computer platforms.
* 3 years of combined Privileged User - Monitoring Technologies on servers and databases
* IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
* Requires knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms.
* Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
* Independently solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
* Works independently, receives minimal guidance
* Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience;
*Experience with security team operations in complex technical environments
*Experience with system and technology integration for various security technologies
*IT standards, procedures, and policies (e.g., HIPAA)
*Security event monitoring systems
*Network-based and host-based intrusion detection systems
Preferred Job Qualifications:
*Bachelors OR Masters Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
*Knowledge of Privileged Information Management Monitoring solutions & technologies.
* Preferred the following certifications: CISSP
* Ability to scope, design, document and implement integration requirements for Database Activity monitoring solutions
* Deep knowledge of Monitoring technologies for Servers, including OS types and Databases - preferably LDAP, Linux, AIX, Sun, MS-SQL, Oracle, MySQL, DB2, Teradata, Hadoop.
* Knowledge of scripting to access all server types thru SSH, RDP, etc. for ( SQL, Oracle, DB2) on Windows and Unix/Linix, and Mainframe zOS platforms.
Location: IL - Chicago, IL - Jacksonville, IL - Naperville, IL - Waukegan, TX - Richardson
Activation Date: Monday, October 8, 2018
Expiration Date: Thursday, November 1, 2018
Associated topics: attack, forensic, identity, identity access management, leak, malicious, phish, security engineer, threat, violation