Job Overview & Responsibilities
Mythics is seeking an ICAM Engineer. The candidate will have 5 years of experience demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of key tasks on a large high visibility IT program. Responsible for assisting more senior positions and performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions with responsibilities that include:
Responsible for administration of Oracle products in Identity and Access Management, such as but not limited to, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD), & Oracle Internet Directory (OID).
Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments. Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
Integrating or on-boarding applications using disparate authentication and/or authorization services (i.e. Windows Active Directory, LDAP/Top Secret, internal DB, etc.) into the ICAM infrastructure to include the integration points with PIV.
Maintain a work collaboration site or sites in which on-boarding documentation shall be obtained (This includes access to OIT CM tools of baseline code and product configuration.). This status shall provide information on current onboarding activities.
Ongoing development support for new policy creation, identity management workflow creation, and other COTS software configuration related to new customer requirements. This shall be an ongoing effort, as security policies, related technologies, and new credentialing rules evolve.
Support the review existing processes and procedures, and implement efficiency improvements to include automation of manual activities wherever possible.
Provide support on validation testing and implementation to include:
Evaluate the Synchronization options between Active Directory and IDMS.
Verify the mapping scripts and synchronization operations function within OIT Domain
Automate the process for populating IDMS with OIT Email Addresses.
Provide administration and operational activities for Encryption Data Recover Key for Revoked PIV Card Certificates (allowing recovery emails and files encrypted with revoked certificates).
Performs installations and configurations for ICAM products OAM, OIM, OVD, OID, OIF, etc.
Responsible for performing patching and system updates as necessary
Analyzes and resolves infrastructure issues between ICAM products and enterprise environments
Interfaces with customers as needed to support onboarding activities
Monitors ICAM components and takes corrective actions as necessary and as directed by ICAM technical leadership
Install and configure Out of the box OVD Adapters and connectors to integrate with source data repositories
Using Java, develop / build custom adapters and connectors to integrate with source data repositories
Test and evaluate the full capabilities set of Oracle IdM products
Use Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control to perform auditing, monitoring, load balancing, clustering, and logging with Oracle IdM products
Create and manage LDAP, database, local-store, Join View, and custom adapters
Configure and Implement Role and Attribute Based Access Control Policies using OAM
Provide knowledge transfer and hands-on training to other team members
- 5 years' experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with anadditional 4 years of related experience. BS Degree in Computer Science is highly preferred.
- 1+ years of experience with programming and scripting
- Knowledge of web tier technologies and products, for example Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat, and Oracle Weblogic
Minimum of 2 years working in the field of identity management
Experience performing end-user, system support, or Tier 1/Tier 2 support functions within an identity management platform is also a plus
Knowledge of identity/access management principles
Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
Knowledge of Oracle Unified Directory and Oracle Virtual Directory
Knowledge of Oracle Identity Manager
Hands-on experience with Unix
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect Empathy Excellence Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
- Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
- Tax-advantaged Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Account options
- Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
- Fitness/gym membership reimbursement and other wellness activities
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
- Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
- Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
- Our GREEN approach tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Associated topics: cybersecurity, forensic, iam, information assurance, phish, security, security engineer, threat, violation, vulnerability