At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Let s talk about building a rewarding career
You ve got the passion. You ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online (wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses.
Enterprise Information Security
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Looking for highly a motivated individual that has experience in implementation and management of database security products in a large database environment to be part of a team of database security engineers. This position will implement, develop and test database security tools and processes to provide controls and security in the database environments. Provides implementation, monitoring and supporting of the data protection and database auditing tools. This position works closely with the database and security engineering teams for requirements gathering to turn them into effective processes, alerting and reporting solutions.
This role will allow learning and growth on our database platform and security technologies.
**This role may provide daily production support and requires the ability to rotate through an on-call schedule to include evening and weekend monitoring and updates once every 4 to 5 weeks.**
- 5+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 3+ years of database experience with at least two of the following platforms: Informix, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Progress
- 3+ years of systems vulnerability management experience
- 3+ years of experience in database authentication and authorization controls
- 3+ years of experience in database encryption methods and technologies
- 3 + years of database auditing, database monitoring experience, or a combination of both
- 2+ years of implementing database security controls on multiple database platforms
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: database security, database architecture, database administration
- Advanced Information Security technical skills
- Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of application security planning and security architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of information security risk assessment or audit
- Information Security Frameworks and standards (FFIEC, NIST, ISO) experience
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: cybersecurity, forensic, idm, information assurance, information technology security, leak, malicious, security engineer, security officer, threat