At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Cloud & Platform Security Solutions Engineering (CPSSE) team is part of the Enterprise Information Security (EIS) group.
CPSSE provides security solutions engineering for all Cloud and Distributed Systems platforms through innovation, commitment, and quality products and services. Position acts as a liaison to the owning technology LOB or area, cloud security COE and supporting projects, and peer teams across Enterprise Information Security and Enterprise Information Technology to understand business processes and requirements and then provides security consulting and solutions design to enable risk mitigation across the enterprise. Position is responsible for security consulting, solutions design, and security governance guidance around physical servers, virtualization technologies, containerization, storage, private clouds and emerging platforms, operating systems, layered products, security controls, and certain middleware components. Position will be responsible to apply in-depth Information Security experience, knowledge, and breadth in order to provide solutions for emerging platform and technology security risks, and improve the enterprise s security posture.
- 10+ years of information security applications and systems experience
- 10+ years of information technology experience
- 5+ years of experience with technical requirements, design, testing, and implementation of tools and technologies
- 5+ years of experience securing server virtualization technologies such as VMWare ESX, ESXi, vCenter and KVM
- 5+ years of experience leading cloud services design and deployments (IaaS and PaaS)
- 3+ Years experience leading cloud services design and deployments (IaaS and PaaS)
- 3+ years of public cloud experience
- 3+ years of experience securing container solutions
- 3+ years of experience with secure DevOps and deployment automation to cloud environments
- 3+ years of experience with logging, monitoring, and event detection on cloud or distributed platforms
- 3+ years of experience with change control processes and governance
- 3+ years of experience with Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) concepts
- 3+ years of experience with configuration and drift management and controls on cloud or distributed platforms
- Expert knowledge and understanding of information security practices and policies, including Information Security Frameworks, Standards, and best practices
- Ability to manage highly complex issues and negotiate solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of an organization; including at the executive level
- 3+ years of experience securing public cloud deployments on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Azure
- 3+ years of Large scale networked smart card technology systems for physical access control experience
- Knowledge and understanding of security technologies and concepts including identity management, single sign on, directory services, role based access control, cryptographic algorithms, mutual authentication and certificate management
- Experience with storage backup software and systems
- 2+ years of experience with workload and service isolation in cloud and distributed platforms
- 1+ year of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
- Experience resolving and working through escalated and complex issues
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- GIAC or ISC2 industry security certifications
- Works well with partner teams and peers toward established goals and timelines
- Ability to self-identify problems and gaps, and recommend potential solutions
- Adapts to new and emerging technologies and business objectives
- Works well under self-direction on assigned tasks
- Experience partnering with multiple technical environments to research, analyze and incorporate security controls
- Provides active participation and leadership in team duties and responsibilities
- Assists leadership in mapping of assigned goals and tasks
- Ability to work and problem solve across multiple issues and tasks at a time
- Ability to work on call as assigned
- Flexibility to frequently be on call beyond normal working hours
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: cybersecurity, identity, iam, idm, information security, security analyst, security engineer, threat, violation, vulnerability