Rising Medical Solutions has an opening for an Information Security Engineer, and we want to hear from you! We're a bill review and cost containment company - so what does that mean? Basically we are trying to fix a very broken healthcare system by reducing the cost of healthcare claims through bill review, case management, and utilization review. Our mission is\"To protect the health of healthcare\"and everyone here at Rising works hard to achieve this goal. So take a look at the job, let us know what you think, and let's start working towards a better future!
- Perform security analysis and assessment on systems and architecture and regularly report on top security issues and recommended actions.
- Act as a fundamental asset to all IT teams and projects to solidify Rising's security posture.
- Ensure security, privacy, and compliance by planning and leading successful projects that remediate and/or mitigate security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Design, architect, and implement security solutions and frameworks to protect against cyber threats and meet security compliances requirements.
- Develop security tools to programmatically find and fix security issues.
- Serve as information security subject matter expert; provide awareness and guidance on security policies and requirements for cross-functional technology projects.
- Manage security systems and applications including log management, vulnerability scanning, patching, cloud security services, etc. and promptly respond to and lead investigation of security incidents.
- Develop security standards, policies, and procedures that are aligned with security objectives, business strategy, and technology development and operations.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field
- CISSP certification is a must
- 5+ years of work experience in Information Security.
- Strong understanding of enterprise, network, system and application-level security architecture and risk.
- Experience implementing system/application hardening and least privilege policies based on NIST or CIS guidelines.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with enterprise cloud security; preferably with AWS
- Strong understanding of security requirements and hands-on remediation experience for at least one of the following - HIPPA, PHI, PII, or PCI
- Administration experience with vulnerability management, PIM, SIEM, web application scanning, and PIM tools (preferred Splunk, OpenVAS, Qualys, Burp Suite)
- Experience developing documentation for security standards and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to design and manage security solutions for enterprise systems.
- Experience in automating and scripting tasks and processes; preferably in PowerShell.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking, security, and segmentation.
- Experience with a high-level programming language such as C# or Java and assessing in-house application security.
- Hands-on experience with multiple encryption technologies (i.e. SSL, PGP, TDE, FDE)
- Detailed technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux platforms.
- Solid verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Beer, soft drinks, and food on Friday afternoons
- Generous Flexible Time Off (take it when you need it!)
- Competitive base salary, profit sharing, 401k matching, and benefits
- A relaxed, yet upbeat, work environment, with a jeans professional dress code
- Career Growth Opportunities - Often promote from within
- Awesome downtown location in River North
- Close to public transit
Associated topics: casino, guard, monitor, patrol, protect, safety officer, school, security officer, unarmed, watchman