Purpose of JobJob Requirements
Directly manages a subfunctional team, typically through subordinate middle management and executive peoplemanagers.
Provides directional guidance and workload prioritization duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
Demonstrates executivelevel thought leadership, strategy development, and financial and operational planning.
Applies subjectmatterexpert functional knowledge to lead subordinate teams in producing work deliverables in support of departmental and Enterprise initiatives.
Leads broad functional and Enterprise projects.
May serve as an executive sponsor for projects.
Oversees the development of functional policies, procedures and guidelines.
Identifies opportunities and facilitates major improvements to processes and systems.
Performs highly complex tasks under minimal supervision and has discretion to deviate from established procedures and guidelines.
Serves in an executive leadership capacity and has responsibility for performance management and professional development activities for subordinate workers.
Bachelor's degree required.
4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
10 or more years of progressive related experience developing strategies, managing major initiatives and delivering results within a complex matrix environment required.
6 or more years of people leadership experience in building, managing and/or developing high-performing teams required.
Experience collaborating with key resources and stakeholders, influencing decisions and managing work to achieve strategic goals required.
Executive-level business acumen in the areas of business operations, industry practices and emerging trends required.
- 6 or more years of deep knowledge and experience within the financial services industry.
- Well-versed in regulations and standards related to risk management and information security. (FFIEC, HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, FFIEC Cybersecurity Assessment Tool, NIST Cybersecurity Framework and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- Proven ability to engage a community of contributors to deliver regulatory requirements and expectations.
- Proven ability to identify, define and lead an organization based on key risk and performance indicators.
- 10 or more years of experience in Information Security Assurance and Governance.
- 6 or more years of experience in Identity and Access Management lifecycle management.
Associated topics: identity access management, iam, information security, information technology security, leak, malicious, phish, protect, security officer, violation