At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs and help them succeed financially. We re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
The Enterprise Information Security division has one opening within the Enterprise Access Management group for an Information Security Manager 3 to manage the daily provisioning activities for Database systems. This position provides leadership and decision-making for this department, which is responsible for providing ID and resource management, problem resolution, enforcement of security policies/standards/risk controls, implementation of new onboards and technologies, as well as tier 3 support for systems and applications used by the lines of businesses. Database systems include Oracle, SQL, Informix, Sybase, DB2 and Teradata, Mongo. This position will work collaboratively with other managers within the Enterprise to continually increase the efficiency of processes and quality of service for our line of business partners. This position also works to ensure staffing is adequate for shifts in work, volume fluctuations and new business. This position includes performance management activities, including staff coaching/training/development. Administers budget, operating policies, and planning for the department.
Note: Charlotte, NC is the preferred work location but will consider other core Wells Fargo locations and telecommute
- 2+ years of experience managing Identity and Access Management or Information Security related projects
- 7 + years of access management experience in one or more of the following: provisioning, de-provisioning, certification, authorization or authentication.
- 9+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: information security, IT systems security or technology experience including 3+ years direct experience in information security
- 3+ years of management experience, in an Information Security or IT environment
- Audit or internal controls testing experience
- Ability to articulate issues, risks, and proposed solutions to various levels of staff and management
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to think creatively to find innovative solutions to complex analytical questions
- Knowledge and understanding of application development in a banking environment
- Knowledge and understanding of control standards/solutions and technical baselines
- Knowledge and understanding of conversions, system analysis, data mapping, conversion reconcilement, validation and implementations
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Solid conflict management and decision making skills
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- OIG (Oracle Identity Governance) suite experience
- 3+ years of experience with Tivoli Identity Manager or IBM Security Identity Manager
- Experience with major database engines including Oracle, SQL Server and DB2
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to effectively influence and interact with all levels of an organization
- 3+ years of experience managing large information security functions
- Experience managing a technology infrastructure function, application or information security function that has impact across the enterprise
Other Desired Qualifications
Experience in identity and access management implementation and integration
Advanced Information Security technical skills and understanding of information security practices and policies
Ability to manage complex issues and develop solutions
Strong knowledge of Secure SDLC and integration of vulnerability scanning with Secure SDLC framework
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Associated topics: attack, cybersecurity, identity, information security, information technology security, phish, protect, security, security engineer, security officer