Parsons is seeking an experienced Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to support the USCYBERCOM Office of the Chief Information Officer (O/CIO). This individual possesses an in-depth understanding and the ability to apply intermediate concepts of cyber engineering and cybersecurity.
The key attributes for this position are:
- Possesses/maintains in-depth knowledge and understanding of the DoD cybersecurity policies and the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- With no guidance, conducts cybersecurity engineering research and analysis, provides recommendations for the implementation of security mechanisms, and provides educational briefings on the recommended cybersecurity mechanism
- Contributes substantive content to the development of cybersecurity documentation, concept papers, and test plans required by Command policies and the Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge and understanding of DoD and/or Intelligence Community (IC) engineering efforts, across multiple engineering disciplines
- With no guidance, evaluates functional operation and performance in-light-of test results and makes recommendations regarding C&A
You'll be a critical member on a small team, responsible for evaluating and documenting the effectiveness of the solutions implemented, to provide the required protection of data, including appropriate authenticator management and encryption controls.
Join our team and join best-in-industry cyber warriors who are dedicated to providing superior service in support of national defense objectives.
ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE + POLY REQUIRED
- Minimum 10 years of experience with cybersecurity or information assurance
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level II Certification
- Experience in developing and documenting recommendations and courses of action (COAs) to solve complex cybersecurity problems
- Knowledge and understanding of DOD and/or Intelligence Community (IC) engineering efforts, across multiple engineering disciplines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
Associated topics: forensic, iam, idm, information assurance, information security, malicious, phish, protect, security, violation