Information System Security Engineer San Antonio, TX
*US Citizenship Required due to federal gov t requirement*
Do you have experience in the information security field? If you want to take the next step in your career by joining a team of talented security engineers working for a company that is making a difference in the world, Parsons has the opportunity for you! We are currently seeking information system security engineers to help us deliver best-in-class services to our federal government clients.
As an integral member of the team you will provide technical support for the development, engineering, testing and certification of DoD cryptographic hardware and software for space and ground systems. More specifically, you will be able to
- P rovide technical and security support to the customer for end item equipment, modules, and Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) and Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs) as applied to space system developments ;
- Review development effort Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) and other technical documentation for security considerations and technical adequacy;
- Provide system requirement specifications and descriptions, hardware and software design documents, test procedures, operator's instructions/manuals, performance specifications and interface control documents;
- Perform design analysis, COMSEC boundary analysis, security vulnerabilities assessment, security fault analysis, and certification support activities;
- Support the IA certification of cryptographic circuitry/modules designed for integration into space systems;
- Participate in design reviews, technical information meetings, and review contractor-provided documentation
- 4+ years of experience in electrical engineering or computer engineering or a related discipline, including: cryptographic architecture and requirements development, unit design, cryptographic system integration and test, aerospace electronic systems, engineering management, or other engineering disciplines;
- BS/MS in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or a related discipline from an accredited institution;
- Understanding of...
- Digital logic circuit design and analysis;
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)/ASIC logic design and implementation;
- space related hardware and technology;
- cryptographic certification;
- CISSP certification required within first year of hire;
- Active security clearance and US Citizenship required.
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Associated topics: circuit, diagram, dsp, electrical engineer, hardware, lighting, msee, schema, stationary engineer, wiring