Special Counsel is seeking a IP Paralegal with a client in Florham, Park. If
you are an experienced paralegal with a background in IP, we would love to see
your resume today!
Skills & Competencies
* Candidate must have strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to interact with attorneys, staff and clients on a regular basis.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is required.
* Candidate must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle large volumes of work and numerous matters simultaneously and meet deadlines.
* A Bachelor s degree and/or a paralegal certificate are required.
* Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years experience in both patent and trademark prosecution preferably in a law firm environment.
* Availability to start immediately!
If you would like to be considered for the IP Paralegal job in Florham Park,
New Jersey that Special Counsel has available, please visit our website at
to apply and/or consider other opportunities!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: advisory, copyright, disability, fraud, legal coordinator, legal records clerk, legal secretary iv, paralegal corporate, plaintiff, workers compensation