ACCO Brands Corporation, one of the world s largest suppliers of branded office products, with annual revenues of nearly $2 billion, is seeking anIT Audit and Compliance Director. ACCO Brands Corporation markets products in over 100 countries across the globe through our own sales force and distribution networks. A global office products powerhouse, our leading brands help people work better in every workspace, everywhere. After more than 100 years of leadership in the office products industry, we look forward to continuing our tradition by hiring talented individuals guided by a spirit of innovation.
The IT Audit&Compliance Director's primary responsibility and accountability is to deliver a favorable outcome to the annual internal and external audit. Additionally, this person will manage and perform IT compliance functions, including the execution of IT specific Sarbanes - Oxley (SOX) regulatory policies and procedures, the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), all applicable state and federal privacy laws and regulations, the oversight of outsourced responsibilities for control self-assessments, and providing direct support for other IT compliance activities. This individual is also responsible for the preparation of control deficiency reports, coordination of IT-related audit activities, findings, management responses, and corrective action plans. In addition, they will be supporting all audit-related aspects of IT applications and infrastructure, development of comprehensive risk assessments, the annual IT audit plan and staff supervision. This position partners closely with Internal Audit, external auditors, and the business at varying levels of the organization to ensure required audit and regulatory IT controls are adequately designed, implemented, and performed.
- Management of a global team responsible for the delivery of a favorable outcome to the annual internal and external audit.
- Serve as a subject-matter-expert in the following areas: SOX and COSO 2013 regulations, rules, and compliance requirement.
- Responsible for keeping the company current on regulatory changes. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of laws, regulations and policies enforced by the PCAOB.
- Responsible for documenting all related compliance policies and procedures and ensuring staff is kept current on any changes or updates to the program. Establish/ update policies and procedures for Global IT compliance, Coordinate and manage efforts associated with IT policies and standards reviews.
- Create and execute strategic roadmap for Audit Compliance and Risk Management; Optimize compliance processes across the global enterprise.
- Provide key stakeholders such as IT business unit management, senior management, Legal, internal / external auditors etc. with regular and timely updates on emerging areas of non-compliance risk and the effectiveness of operational and Sarbanes-Oxley controls.
- Management of all routine audits, all compliance related filings required on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Including communication of audit compliance standing and current business risks to all levels of leadership, including executive leadership.
- Report to management standing of any remediation of internal audit, PCI DSS, SOX and all other regulatory issues identified and reported by internal and external auditors.
- Interpret regulatory mandates and requests, develop appropriate action plans, and coordinate with service provider and internal resources to execute on those action plans.
- Drive internal and outsourced control self-assessment activities, including the review of testing procedures, sample selection, work papers, test results and conclusions and interim status reports.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent in information security related technical training and experience
- Demonstration of strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate to stakeholders with varying levels of technical capabilities
- 10 - 12 years managing an IT regulatory compliance team or project or comparable information systems audit Director experience, with responsibility for interfacing with internal and external auditors, and other corporate functions at the management level (Legal, Ethics, HR, CIO, CFO, CAE, CRO, etc.)
- Strong IT audit and operations experience
- Expert knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley IT regulatory compliance requirements, strategy and procedures
- Solid experience with IT risk identification and control solutions, including control self-assessment or information systems audit expertise for SOX, FERC, state privacy and HIPAA regulations
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Equal Opportunity Employer:ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Associated topics: chief clinical officer, chief consulting officer, chief engineering officer, chief lending and credit officer, chief mechanical officer, chief performance officer, lead, president of engineering, president of sales, vice president of information technology