About the IT Security Analyst Job Opening
As a FISMA Cybersecurity Support Analyst, you will support a Federal Information Security program through the day-to-day support of the Waiver, Exception, and Accepted Risk process and procedures.
Responsibilities for the FISMA Support Analyst include, but are not limited to:
- Provide continuous Waiver, Exception, and Accepted Risk oversight and management support for all Agency's systems and applications.
- Assist with the assessment, creation, closure, and management of all WEAR documents.
- Manage the approval process for waivers by forwarding all waivers to DHS after all applicable Agency approvals are obtained by ISD.
- Forward all DHS approvals, approvals with modification, and rejection notices to ISSOs and system owners.
- Maintain a historical database of all waivers and accepted risks and provide reports from this database monthly or as required by the Federal Government.
- Ensure WEAR and other SAP information is created and updated within all Client security information repositories (currently XACTA and ECN).
- Ensure that WEAR documents are created for POA&Ms and approved by ISD no less than 60 days prior to POA&M expiration. Escalate all issues relating to POA&Ms to the Agency Federal PM.
- Provide reporting on POA&M remediation for all systems upon request by the Federal Government.
- 5-15 Years of experience.
- U.S. citizenship required, active DHS/Secret clearance a plus.
- Certifications: At least one active certification such as Security+, CASP, GSEC, GSLC, CISSP, CEH, CISM, or CISA
- Experience with POA&M and Waiver processes and procedures.
- Experience analyzing, assessing and implementing corrective actions based on Tenable Nessus, WebInspect and DBProtection vulnerability management tools.
- Experience developing or evaluating waivers and exceptions.
- Experience developing corrective action plans.
- Experience conducting risk assessments based on waivers and exceptions.
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong Communication skills, verbal and written.
TypeRegular Full-TimeUS Citizen RequiredYes Job LocationUS-VA-ArlingtonActive Security Clearance RequirednoneStatusCurrentClearance StatusClearable About Us
Founded in 2004, eGlobalTech (eGT) is a leading management and IT consulting firm in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Our focus is to provide the public sector with innovative solutions, leveraging cutting-edge tools and methodologies to meet the Government s most pressing business needs. To achieve this objective, our core practice areas strategy, IT solutions development, cyber security, and cloud computing are integrated to provide clients with comprehensive end-to-end results. This integration enables our highly motivated teams to thrive in a culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinking, collaboration and an environment where you can excel. For more information, please visit our website at www.eglobaltech.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
eGlobalTech is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, status as a protected veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. EEO is the Law.
Associated topics: cybersecurity, forensic, iam, idm, information assurance, information security, protect, security analyst, security engineer, vulnerability