Ontellus has an outstanding career opportunity for a results driven Key Account Manager in the Philadelphia, PA - Northeastern US region. The Key Account Manager is responsible for building and managing relationships with top tier clients and maximizing sales opportunities through expansion of current clients. This role serves as the subject matter expert and direct contact for client communications to ensure strong relationships and continued growth.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long term company objectives of Ontellus.
- Present Ontellus solutions to decision makers and end users through appropriate communication style to drive compliance and utilization.
- Interface with senior management to execute company objectives.
- Effectively on-board high potential new clients on technology and reinforce the value of service.
- Introduce and sell new products to clients and integrate with clients’ workflow for high adoption.
- Gather, report and communicate client feedback on service, technology and product delivery.
- Coordinate with Client Services Department to address and resolve concerns.
- Conduct in depth health checks for account management and identifying areas to align with clients’ needs.
- Weekly travel to meet with clients for account management, sales presentations and training (up to 50% travel).
- Legal work experience as paralegal or attorney is strongly preferred
- Undergraduate Business, Accounting, Marketing or degree in a related field is required.
- 1+ year sales and account management experience.
- Possess strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and meet critical deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills; ability to navigate through the Internet, MS Office, and email.
REMOTE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Disciplined work ethic and strong time management skills required. Periodic reporting to Northeast regional office and other branch offices may be required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Ontellus offers its' Full- Time employees a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability , Paid Time Off and a 401k Plan with a generous employer match.
Compensation 90k + DOE, plus quarterly performance based bonus potential.
Ontellus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ontellus requires pre-employment background checks and drug screening. Seniority Level
- Business Development