At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers.
TheLOB Risk SpecialistLeadis part of the C&IB Performance Management team and the preferred locations for this position arePittsburgh, PA, Cleveland, OH or Columbus, OH.We will consider a PNC location within the nationwide footprint or possibly candidates outside the footprint that can work remotely.
C&IB Performance Management team is responsible for providing leadership and consistency across portfolio, program and projects, technology risk and technology processes. The C&IB Performance Management Risk Officer will report to the Risk and Process Manager and hold accountability for assisting the C&IB technical team in meeting their Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) responsibilities.
The C&IB Performance Management Risk Officer will work closely with the System Directors, Application System Managers, Project Managers and appropriate line of business partners to efficiently and effectively support all corporate risk process requirements.
The Risk Officer will represent C&IB in Enterprise-level collaborations regarding risk processes and measurements. The Risk Officer will also align with other T&O Risk Officers to ensure consistency in how objectives for the organization are met.
- Assist C&IB senior risk officers with vulnerability&penetration testing analysis&reporting (VAPT)
- Support the implementation of secure coding tools and best practices across C&IB
- Assist C&IB senior risk officers with issue management analysis&reporting (ISM)
- Assist with C&IB risk control self-assessments (RCSA)
- Support the implementation of the GRC tool Archer within C&IB
- Maintain quarterly SOX assessment compliance&reporting
- Coordinate application&third party risk assessments as required
- Support wholesale technology BASEL program compliance
- Support audit of C&IB processes and applications as required
- Establishes risk strategy and oversees the execution of the risk management programs. Serves as an advocate for the risk program.
- Ensures the risk management strategies and programs are established, maintained and enhanced to support the businesses in managing their risks while meeting business and regulatory expectations.
- Oversees the timely and proper execution of the risk management program within and/or across the lines of business. Includes consultation to execute the program components.
- Provides risk expertise while working with the businesses and other risk partners (e.g., Compliance, Credit, Legal, Audit). Monitors changes in internal and external factors and identifies emerging risks.
- Leads and engages cross functional teams and develops internal capabilities.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Industry Knowledge - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the organization's industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Internal Controls - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance processes in internal controls.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Operational Risk - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of policies and processes for operational risk management; ability to use tools, data, and best practices to identify, assess, and manage operational risk exposures.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Associated topics: ft remote, home based contracting, home based contractor, home office work, job from home, remote work, stay at home position, telecommuting, work at home position, work at home work