At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We are seeking aLine of Business RiskLeadforPNCs Security organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and execution of risks associated with financial governance. This person, partnering with key stakeholders such as business executives, finance, supply chain, vendors, will work to ensure optimization of Securitys investment while strengthening quality of risk management of our Cyber Security, Fraud and Physical Security businesses.
Prior experience in Cyber Security, Fraud or Technology vendor management, budgeting and forecasting activities and business and risk indicators management is preferred.
Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau are desired.
Keywords Cyber, Fraud, Analytics, Metrics, Tableau, Finance, Vendor Management
- Establishes risk strategy and oversees the execution of the risk management programs. Serves as an advocate for the risk program.
- Ensures the risk management strategies and programs are established, maintained and enhanced to support the businesses in managing their risks while meeting business and regulatory expectations.
- Oversees the timely and proper execution of the risk management program within and/or across the lines of business. Includes consultation to execute the program components.
- Provides risk expertise while working with the businesses and other risk partners (e.g., Compliance, Credit, Legal, Audit). Monitors changes in internal and external factors and identifies emerging risks.
- Leads and engages cross functional teams and develops internal capabilities.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Industry Knowledge - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the organization's industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Internal Controls - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance processes in internal controls.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Operational Risk - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of policies and processes for operational risk management; ability to use tools, data, and best practices to identify, assess, and manage operational risk exposures.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Associated topics: attorney, attorney corporate, business, compliance, compliance office, corporate, court, courtroom, legal, legal affairs