Would you like to work with an elite AmLaw firm that is renowned for its
prestigious Mergers & Acquisitions practice? If so, this Mergers &
Acquisitions Attorney job in Orange County, CA may be the right fit for you.
You would work with a team of experienced partners and associates on
sophisticated and large M&A transactions.
You are the perfect person for this role if you:
* Have at least 3 years of M&A transactional experience in a law firm environment
* Experience should encompass: public company and private company M&A transactions
* J.D. degree from a nationally ranked law school
* Graduated in the top 25% of your law school class
* Licensed in California strongly preferred, but candidates admitted in other jurisdictions will be considered
Please submit your resume to if you are interested in applying to this
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: attorney firm, client, customer, legal, legal firm, legal office, legal service, litigate, litigation, litigation defense firm