At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) Maturity Analyst/Collector within PNC's Vendor Finance organization, you will be based in Horsham, PA.Job Profile
- Contributes to the overall profitability and portfolio risk management by supporting and managing the administration of end-of-term functions such as residual realization, terminations and schedule maturities in general.
- Communicates with sales and various internal vertical market channels, customer and client base to manage end-of-term options and maturities and/or any issue related to end-of-term/maturity management.
- Prepares and negotiates the routine disposition of equipment with lessees on assigned accounts to maximize overall gains within the portfolio.
- May coordinate and review the appropriate disposition and/or sale of assets out of inventory while coordinating with the Remarketing and Asset Management groups as necessary.
- Assists with portfolio administration for release of all appropriate legal documentation. Ensures that all documentation is accurately completed and complies with all policies and procedures.
Manages Risk - Basic Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Basic Experience
Job Specific Competencies
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Business Markets -
- Knowledge of existing and planned markets and market-related initiatives from the perspectives of the competition, the suppliers, the customer base and the regulatory environment; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving -
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Basic Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Negotiating - Working Experience
- Knowledge of successful negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with external vendors and clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Basic Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Analytical Thinking -
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Data Gathering and Reporting - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Basic Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Client Relationship Management -
- Knowledge and ability to determine and satisfy client needs and maintain a partnering relationship during engagements; includes influencing, communicating, presenting, facilitating, managing and developing others.
Paralegal/JD preferredRequired Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
Associated topics: analyse, analyst, business analyst, business finance, business intelligence, business systems analyst, consult, financial reporting analyst, investment analyst, investment analytics