Network Security Team Leader
United States - Houston Job ID 1982
We are continuing to expand our team and we are looking for an experiencedActive Watch Team Leader. The Active Watch Team Leader is responsible for ensuring that all critical customer related issues are responded to with professionalism and thoroughness. They are also responsible for ensuring that we are pro-actively enabling our customers to have a positive experience with the services we offer. In addition, they will be working internally to ensure that ongoing service is conducted with world class quality in mind. They work closely with all other departments in order to communicate customer concerns, feature requests and bug reports and will play a critical role in our customer s satisfaction.
- Manage activities of Network Security Analysts
- Serve as emergency escalation point of critical issues effecting customer experience
- Manage projects focused on pro-active product and service enablement
- Work with other departments to communicate customer issues
- Measure and report on various productivity metrics for the Service Delivery organization
- Identify and implement methods to improve the team's productivity
- Responsible for delivering, implementing, and continual improvement of the Customer Service framework
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in service delivery based reporting
- Experience in setting implementing internal staff training
- Experience in leading a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- Understanding of network security concepts
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Understanding of Linux based systems
- Any of the following certifications: ITIL, CISSP, GCIA, CEH
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Network Security, Information Security, Information Technology or equivalent work experience. 4-5 years of work experience in the field.
About Alert Logic Alert Logic the leading provider of Security- as- a- Service solutions for cloud, hybrid and on- premises data center infrastructure. Fully managed by a team of experts, the Alert Logic Cloud Defender suite delivers the deep security insight and continuous protection needed to protect a company s most sensitive data. Alert Logic provides 24x7 network, system and application protection for over 3,800 organizations worldwide. Our People&Culture We work in an exciting space, and we create technology solutions like nothing else out there. We are passionate about our work, and share our skills in a team environment. As a managed security provider, we are always looking forward, running to opportunities, and solving needs with solutions that work. We strive to meet customer needs with teams that exceed expectation. And we work hard, because we know everyone around us is working hard, too. Alert Logic is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Notice to recruitment agencies: Alert Logic does not accept unsolicited candidate resumes from recruiting agencies. We will not be liable for and will not pay placement fees for unsolicited resumes submitted to our jobs postings, employees or company locations. Alert Logic, founded in 2002, is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices in Seattle, Dallas, Austin, Cardiff, Belfast, London and Cali.
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.
Back to Search Results
Associated topics: attack, cybersecurity, identity access management, iam, information assurance, information technology security, leak, protect, security, violation