A well-known manufacturing facility in Westbrook is now seeking a Regulatory Specialist for an important project. Put your specialized experience to use at one of the area's leading companies while enjoying a great professional work environment!
What's in it for you?
* $25-30/hour DOE, and weekly pay
* Great Monday-Friday schedule working normal business hours
* A full time project planned to run for 4-6 months
What will you be doing?
* Assisting the director of regulatory affairs
* Utilizing your working knowledge of regulatory and quality management requirements, such as: ISO 9001, 140001, 17025 9 CFR, and other related regulations
What will you bring to the job?
* 5+ years of experience in a regulated industry or technical field
* 1+ years of direct regulatory experience with government agencies, including product approval responsibilities
* Foreign language skills are a plus!
* Bachelor's degree in communications or a scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and related experience
Let's try to put an end to your job search by applying today. Contact a team member today by applying online, calling 207-###-####, or texting 207-###-####.
You can also find all of our open positions by visiting www.ManpowerMaine.com. We look forward to working with you!
We love referrals, so please share our job with friends and family!