Job ID: 204965 RN I-Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health - Hoffman Estates - Outpatient Practice - Full-time Days Hoffman Estates, Illinois Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: RN I-OP Prac-BHH
City, State: Hoffman Estates,IL
Location: AMITA Med Plaza
Department: PBP Psychiatry 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Provides direct patient care to behavioral health patients in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Performs initial and on-going bio-psychosocial assessments according to accepted standards of nursing practice. Develops a nursing plan of care consistent with the master treatment plan.
- Participates in treatment team conferences to assist in planning and revising goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the age-related and problem-specific needs of each patient.
- Implements nursing plan of care for assigned patients and conducts and/or co-leads group therapy sessions for patients.
- Evaluates patient's response to interventions and revises nursing plan of care as needed. Collaborates with the treatment team to revise goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the changes in patient status.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required
- Previous work experience in the assigned specialty area preferred
- Monday - Friday 8:00 Am - 4:30 PM
May be some variability on hours based upon patient schedules.
How To Apply
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact Candidate Care at 855-###-#### between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST, M-F.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Share: -->
Associated topics: ambulatory, bsn, mhb, neonatal, nurse, psychatric, psychiatric, registered nurse, surgery, tcu