Job ID: 202416RN I-Alexian Brothers Behavioral Health - Hoffman Estates - Youth - Part-time Evenings (8 hour shifts / 20 hours/week))Hoffman Estates, IllinoisRegular/Evening
Additional Job Information
Title: RN I-Behavioral
City, State: Hoffman Estates,IL
Location: AMITA Health ABBHH
Department: Ped Psychiatry Nrsing Unit 001
Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Evening, 20 hours,Weekly
Provides direct patient care to behavioral health patients in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the facility.
- Performs initial and on-going bio-psychosocial assessments according to accepted standards of nursing practice. Develops a nursing plan of care consistent with the master treatment plan.
- Participates in treatment team conferences to assist in planning and revising goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the age-related and problem-specific needs of each patient.
- Implements nursing plan of care for assigned patients and conducts and/or co-leads group therapy sessions for patients.
- Evaluates patient's response to interventions and revises nursing plan of care as needed. Collaborates with the treatment team to revise goals, objectives and interventions appropriate to the changes in patient status.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certification specializing in Crisis Prevention credentialed from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date. Required in all locations except Therapeutic Day Schools: BU 66202, Departments 68653, 68654, 68655.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Professional Educator License with endorsement in school nursing through Illinois State Board of Education acceptable for Therapeutic Day School: BU 66202, Departments 68653, 68654 and 68655.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred For the Hinsdale and La Grange locations, must have BSN within three years of hire date
- Two to four years of clinical nurse experience preferred.
How To Apply
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact Candidate Care at 855-###-#### between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST, M-F.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share:
Associated topics: asn, ccu, maternal, nurse, psychiatric, recovery, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgery, unit