Job ID: 231079RN-St. Alexius Medical Center - Hoffman Estates - ICU - Registry daysHoffman Estates, IllinoisRegular/Day
Additional Job Information
Title: RN-ICU-IHR I
City, State: Hoffman Estates,IL
Location: AMITA Health SAMC
Department: Critical Care Unit 002
Additional Job Details: PRN,Day, 0 hours,Weekly
Provides direct nursing care to critically ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred For the Hinsdale and La Grange locations, must have BSN within three years of hire date
- Two to four years of clinical nurse experience preferred.
How To Apply
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact Candidate Care at 855-###-#### between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST, M-F.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Share:
Associated topics: bsn, care, coronary, domiciliary, intensive, maternal, mhb, nurse clinical, psychiatric, registed