Are you looking for your next big challenge?
Employer is investing in our digital future, and we re looking for the best data architects and software developers to join our team. Our iconic products have evolved from mechanical work horses to highly sophisticated, electronically-controlled worksite solutions. This transformation, along with our smart factories and our integrated dealer network, has a wealth of data ready to be leveraged by our customers and our dealers. Think you have what it takes to develop the software and architect the platform to support Employer s digital revolution? As a Security Architect, you will provide architecture solution services and counsel to IT and business driven projects and manage enterprise technology footprint. The position provides leadership direction and accountability for strategic application architecture plans, technology design and lifecycle, and information integrity by promoting reuse through Enterprise Architecture processes/reviews and standard compliance practices.
This role will determine and develop architectural approaches and solutions, conduct architectural reviews and recommend how to proceed with the applications (replace, retire, maintain, etc.)
The Digital Enabled Solutions Division is leading Employer and our industry with the utilization of data analytics, innovation, digital channels and techniques to drive profit, create more efficient revenue growth, unlock new revenue streams and provide more durable competitive advantages for the business through unexpectedly great experiences for our customers. Behind every customer success is the team at Employer who is taking the bits and bytes of machine and market data and translating them into usable actionable information for our customers.
Apply now to join our team and help build what maters!
- Four year College or University degree in STEM
- 5+ years experience in information security work related to network security or network protocols
- 5+ years of experience leading security risk assessments
- 2+ years of experience with the cloud technologies such as AWS or Microsoft Azure
Top Candidates Will Also Have\\:
- 5+ years developing threat models such as STRIDE
- Domain expert in security best practices such as OWASP
- Strong accountability planning/organization, and teamwork
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to deal with sensitive, emotional or potentially controversial situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate appropriately to ensure a team s success
- Experience with security technologies including Triple DES, RSA, DSA, AES