Job SummaryResponsible for assisting in the development and implementation of an IT Compliance program. Develops and implements IT control assessments to determine the adherence to IT-related regulations and standards. Makes recommendations based on the outcome of the assessments. Provides consultation and interpretation of IT-related compliance standards. Works on more complex programs. May coach and mentor less senior analysts. Job Responsibilities
- Contributes to the creation and management of an IT compliance program.
- Assesses IT controls and recommends remediation steps to management, focusing on more complex issues.
- Creates and executes detailed and more complex IT control testing procedures.
- Analyzes complex IT processes to determine control strengths and weaknesses.
- Interprets and consults upon IT-related regulations and standards.
- Provides project management to specific elements of the Employer IT Compliance program by creating and tracking the completion of tasks.
- Creates and maintains a current log of issues compiled from multiple sources.
Employer Boots Alliance is the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Our purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives.
Employer Boots Alliance was created through the combination of Employer and Alliance Boots in December 2014. This transaction brought together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted healthcare services through pharmaceutical wholesaling and community pharmacy care, dating back more than 100 years.
Employer Boots Alliance is the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. Employer Boots Alliance and the companies in which it has equity method investments together have a presence in more than 25 countries and employ more than 400,000 people. The company is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail and, together with the companies in which it has equity method investments, has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year in more than 20 countries. In addition, Employer Boots Alliance is one of the worlds largest purchasers of prescription drugs and many other health and wellbeing products.
Associated topics: architect, architecture, backend, back end, c, c#, lead, php, senior, senior software developer