DescriptionThe Compliance Assurance function provides independent assurance to executive management regarding the adequacy and effectiveness of Employer's regulatory risk management and control processes to ensure regulatory, customer, and reputation risks are sufficiently mitigated. The Senior Compliance Assurance Manager supports the delivery of the overall Employer Compliance Assurance plan through appropriate planning and resource management, managing the ongoing relationships with specific businesses, and providing leadership for a team within the compliance assurance function. Specific core responsibilities of the Senior Compliance Assurance Manager position include:
- Manage the development, execution and delivery of an annual risk-based Compliance Assurance Plan for designated business divisions and/or regulatory topics.
- Engage senior management and business line executives relative to review findings and issues to influence necessary change and ensure the adequacy of corrective actions/plans.
- Direct day to day management activities for a designated Compliance Assurance Team; including development of team members, resource management and personnel assignments, and ongoing oversight of the execution of work responsibilities.
- Increase the effectiveness of the overall Compliance Assurance program through management and execution of various strategic projects to support a more efficient and value-add delivery model.
- Provide ongoing relationship management and trusted adviser activities to Compliance and Business Line senior management and executives to further promote and improve the Compliance Assurance brand and effectiveness throughout relevant Employer businesses.
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- 10-15 years Financial Services experience in regulatory compliance management (preferably in banking) with previous experience in regulatory compliance risk management , compliance audit, or similar role
- Consumer Lending Compliance related experience highly preferred
- Strong regulatory knowledge of subject areas, understanding of business lines and risk management skills
- Leadership skills to provide effective guidance to management and team.
- Strategic vision and organization/marketplace awareness.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) with all levels of management and with team members
- Demonstrated teamwork and excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor degree required
- Masters preferred
- Certification in regulatory compliance (e.g. CRCM)
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40 Hours
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Employer and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Employer is a brand name of Employer, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Employer of Pennsylvania.
Associated topics: attorney corporate, company, compliance, compliance office, corporate, court, courtroom, internal, legal department, llp