This position is responsible for drafting account-specific documents; reviewing non-standard document language requests; referring issues to senior staff as required; coordinating and overseeing training of staff; conducting random audits to endure accuracy and consistency; leading day-to-day operations of team; consulting with team and elevating concerns to management; and acting as liaison between staff and management.
* Knowledge of health insurance contract, claim administration agreement, and financial agreement development.
* Knowledge of health products and procedures, underwriting requirements, contract and funding arrangements.
* Ability to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
* Verbal and written communication skills to interact with corporate departments in areas of primary responsibility.
* Leadership skills to assist Associate Contract Specialists and Contract Specialists with difficult aspects of contract development.
**This position will be based out of our Richardson office.
Location: TX - Richardson
Activation Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, November 10, 2018