As the health care industry continues to rapidly transform, our IT team conceives, develops and delivers impactful technology solutions to support access to quality, affordable health care for our members. We are driven by our collective company purpose: To do everything in our power to stand with our members in sickness and in health . Our IT team unleashes the power of this purpose through technology. We come to work every day to make a difference, and we deliver the highest quality and best solutions to our members.
Organization is seeking an Senior Developer with IAM/IDM product development experience. The role of the Senior Developer would be inclusive of user life cycle management, creation of workflows and customization of IDM forms and client engagement for onboarding of applications.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6 year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- 2-3 years of hands-on development experience with any IDM Platform (e.g. SailPoint). Experience should include integration of application/resources utilizing the Product out-of-the-box and custom connectors, developing user provisioning/de-provisioning workflows, developing/customizing rules that aid in data collection, and configuration, troubleshooting of the platform.
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts
- 2-3 years of strong Java, J2EE development experience, including Java frameworks such as Spring MVC, JSF, Struts, etc.
- Knowledge of operating systems (UNIX/Linux and Solaris, Windows) and of database management systems (Oracle, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Experience with SQL, PL/SQL
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality and resolve production issues
- Proven ability to work independently or in conjunction with a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communication
- Manage source code and builds for compliance reporting
- Install, customize, configure, and support identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop Java code for reporting, role management
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Consult on projects, and perform security assessments. Review solutions to ensure new and existing applications are implemented to RBAC Framework and Security policies.
- Familiar with Bean Shell scripting for customizing existing out of the box connectors.
- Direct provisioning using direct connectors for integration of target applications.
- Build and Configure IAM/IDM Product in-built tasks like aggregation, ID refresh, schedule tasks, correlation, etc.
- Good development experience in implementing the LCM work flows, rules, Roles and custom reports.
- Developing work flows with IAM/IDM Product in Java, XML, Eclipse, Tomcat, SOAP Restful web services, JDBC Technologies, Java frame work Bean Shell.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Identify and communicate high-level gaps and issues in the primary functional area
- Create and implemented when rolling out new provisioning and role/group management
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, ad-hoc and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for a specific application
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues.
Location: IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
Activation Date: Thursday, October 11, 2018
Expiration Date: Saturday, December 1, 2018
Associated topics: attack, identity, iam, idm, information assurance, information security, leak, protect, security analyst, security officer