Lead application security and help to define the security architecture structure
Your career starts now. We re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
With minimal direct guidance, provides technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks.
- Lead application security, physical architecture and engineering/technical design tasks of highly complex projects.
- Define the security architecture structure ensuring it satisfies business requirements and security objectives as defined by the Chief Information Security Officer.
- Work with other architects to ensure products and components securely integrate to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the project requirements.
- Provide security oversight for highly complex enterprise projects ensuring alignment with enterprise architecture direction.
- Provide leadership and direction to solution design according to security best practices and guidelines.
- Evangelize & help drive security initiatives and assure adherence.
- Recommend new or different technologies that will enhance security while permitting development of integrated systems that operate at low cost levels.
- Perform new product or technology evaluations to ensure compliance with established security policies and best practices.
- Ability to provide security architectural guidance on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Experience working and documenting security standards, guidelines, web and mobile security blueprints or reference security architectures.
- Experience conducting threat modeling exercises with operational and engineering teams.
- Extensive understanding of secure application development and deployment (.Net, Java and iOS/Android applications).
- Hands-on cloud security experience architecting, engineering or administrating for SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS (including AWS and Azure).
- In-depth knowledge in the design and construction of well-integrated networks to include WAN, LAN, transactional, collaborative and analytical systems.
- Security architecture experience at the enterprise level.
- Extensive experience in security architecture associated with network design, storage, servers and desktops, application development, and mobile device management.
- Complete understanding of interior and exterior routing and switching protocols to include DNS, DHCP, proxy functions (forward and reverse), security protocols (IPSec, SSL, etc.), time protocols (e.g. NTP), tag and label switching, real-time protocols for voice (Skinny, SIP, H.323, MGCP), etc.
- Exposure to multiple diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments.
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives.
- Knowledge of business process management, workflow and integration methods (SOA).
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks.
- Excellent analytical and technical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation.
- Ability to translate business needs into solution architecture requirements.
- Participates on technical advisory committees that evaluate new technology resources for program compliance.
- Remains current on technical changes and new technologies. Identifies and recommends opportunities for improving the company s information risk management program.
- Perform other job-related duties and projects as assigned.
- Ten or more years Information security experience in mid- to large-sized organizations.
- Five to seven years of experience in at least two IT disciplines in a client/server or service-oriented architecture (SOA) environment, including technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or operations.
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Certified Information System Manager (CISM), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of security architecture concepts.
- Knowledge of health care business and care delivery processes preferred.
- Bachelor s Degree business or technical; or equivalent work experience.
Associated topics: explosive detection, guard, patrol, patrol officer, public safety, public safety officer, safety report, school, surveillance, university