To support the international sales and marketing teams by managing presentations content and ensuring that all presentations are updated, well-positioned, compliant with regional legal requirements, and consistent with Vanguard s brand standards. Applies strength in project management, relationship management, conceptual thinking, data visualization, strategic agility, and coaching. This role will support all global regions including the UK, Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
- Acts as a central point of contact to assemble quality presentation materials using standard templates, client-provided presentations, and our content repository that meet Vanguard design standards, while taking into consideration country-specific legal requirements, client/prospect needs, and regional requirements.
- Leads the process to manage and prepare custom, quick to market presentations for regional advisor events, proprietary events, product launch presentations, executive speaker presentations, and international client visits. Also ensures high-quality presentations content is prepared for ad-hoc sales meetings, and uses expert MS PowerPoint skills to reformat and redesign content leveraged from other business areas. Applies data visualization expertise and thorough understanding of corporate brand and style guidelines.
- Serves as presentations content expert and liaison between regional sales and marketing, institutional and FAS marketing, and compliance teams. Leverages existing content across the company and manages the standard repository. Serves as the central point of contact to determine the most suitable content. Makes value-added suggestions and relies on strong content knowledge to enhance the overall quality of presentation materials.
- Manages ongoing international presentations content updates. Coordinates regular meetings with creative teams to ensure content continues to meet marketing goals. Supports and validates consistent messaging and branding across sites, and ensures all content meets local compliance regulations.
- Builds strategic working relationships with internal business partners, subject matter experts, vendors, and internal clients. Manages relationships with internal partners in International Marketing, Institutional Marketing, Compliance, and Vanguard Brand Services to ensure efficient and effective partnerships.
- Facilitates process and project meetings with the International Creative Teams, International Marketing Management, and the Project Management Office. Communicates process and project updates to the regional marketing and sales teams, and serves as conduit for presentation inquiries.
- Demonstrates a strong client focus and the ability to positively influence and persuade key stakeholders. Troubleshoots issues and overcomes obstacles by using sound judgment to deliver quality materials that meet clients needs.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Minimum two years relevant professional experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel graphing/charting
- Adobe products, design and production experience preferred
- Working knowledge of supplemental software packages like those used for advanced design production
- Knowledge of domestic and international investment products preferred
- Excellent project management and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with various crew levels across the organization
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects with a high level of detail
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Proficient understanding of Advertising Compliance Team and compliance rules
- Working knowledge of the Legal Databases (submitting requests for review, navigating tools and resources available)
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.