Sr. SAP Architect Sr. SAP Architect
Walnut Creek, CA
The Senior Functional Analyst is an experienced SAP ERP expert with advanced skills across a range of business disciplines.
Candidate will be responsible for working with the Business Process Owners and Process Subject Matter Experts to leverage the SAP HANA Finance, Control and Supply Chain Management modules. They will act as a consultant to our group companies architecting end-to-end best practice business intelligence solutions.\"Must Have\" Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 10+ years of ERP system experience
- Extensive experience supporting business application implementations across the full SDLC lifecycle particularly design, build, test and post go live support
- Infrastructure design supporting the SAP ERP system
- SAP Business Warehouse ..
Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Responsible for all technical aspects of the data models and reports including current and future state
- Extract from and into the data warehouse from disparate source applications using different ETL technologies and related master data management
- Analysis, design, and implement of SAP backend components and integration with ancillary systems for front end reports and dashboards.
- Designs processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issue.
- Participates and leads research and development efforts (proofs of concept, prototypes), as subject matter experts, when introducing new technologies
- Serves as technical owner and point of contact for domain specific solutions
- Develops functional specifications with cross-functional groups that address potential data sources, business and performance metrics
- Assists Data Management Manager with managing business intelligence project expectations, and ensures the consistent execution and quality of delivery
- Manage the SAP BPC databases and applications to support business.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to quickly understand complex business systems and processes.
- Excellent organizational, time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of SAP configuration system design, transport management.
- Adept with gathering systems requirements, developing presentations and prototype to illustrate solution options followed with detailed design, development, testing, implementation, and stabilization of end-to-end solutions
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot, localizes, and identifies system anomalies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the business, System Integrator and IT teams to leverage out-of-the-box SAP functionality, evaluate alternatives, close gaps
- Capacity to create and maintain system documentation
- BS in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent degree or work experience is required.
- Minimum of ten years of experience as a system architect and solution designer
- Databases, modeling
- BI tools
- Cloud based solutions .
- Experience working for a large multi-national company on global business application deployments from inception to go live is required.
Associated topics: api, development, devops, lead, machine, platform, product, rbi, senior, software