What is SST?
Systems & Services Technologies, Inc. (SST), an EGS Company, is the recognized leader in third-party receivable servicing. We provide end-to-end, customized servicing solutions across the credit spectrum (sub-prime, non/near prime and prime) for auto loans and leases, recreational vehicles, boats, motorcycles and power sports equipment, credit cards, signature loans, manufactured housing and other consumer receivables. Additionally, SST is the leading provider of back-up services on public and private securitizations and warehouse financings.
Why Should I Work For SST?
We offer employees the opportunity to build long-term careers, maintain a healthy work/life balance and work in a fun, supportive environment, all while developing valuable skills and experience servicing some of the most well-respected brands in the world.
Responsible for processing and ensuring quality of special recoveries functions which include, but are not limited to: bankruptcy, loss mitigation, repossession, remarketing, legal and insurance. Serve as a liaison between attorneys, clients, and third party vendors and responsible for tracking and documenting all information related to special recoveries functions.
- Responsible for receiving and documenting all communication from attorneys, debtors, vendors, and third parties in relation to collateral for bankruptcy, insurance, legal, repossession and remarketing.
- Provide excellent customer service in an attempt to resolve escalated concerns, complaints, inquiries and requests. May also resolve delinquent accounts resulting from repossession, insurance claims, and bankruptcy filings.
- Partner with outside vendors including, but not limited to, bankruptcy attorneys, insurance agencies, repossession and skip tracing vendors in order to resolve collateral debt or secure unit.
- Generate reports for management and/or clients, as requested.
- Review reports for vendor updates and document appropriately in customer accounts.
- Maintain use of outside programs or software in order to retrieve necessary information and documents related to customer accounts.
- Audit all forms, reports, and inventory dispositions to troubleshoot issues
- Process, sort, and collect /distribute all mail correspondence received as applicable.
- Perform quality control checks through various systems in order to ensure all policies and procedures are being followed.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding, and compliance with SST policies and procedures, and all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or equivalent in relevant work experience desired.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to remain courteous, respectful and professional at all times when conversing with debtors, clients and all vendors.
- Ability to examine and verify information quickly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
We provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Associated topics: attorney firm, child custody, client, consultant, court, family law, law practice, legal office, legal service, litigation attorney