About the Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customers lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $253 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
This position will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives to design, build, and automate information security and compliance in the Cloud. S/he will deliversolutions to help protect Lincoln Financial Group's information technology assets in the Cloud. Additionally, s/he will be responsible for ensuring the security of enterprise Cloud environments, as well as application security.
- Buildsautomation to support ongoing security and compliance activities in the Cloud.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful implementation ofsecurity solutions and architectures.
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders and management.
- Designs and develops cloud security architectures.
- Performs complex proof-of-concepts for cloud security products.
- Proactively identifies problems and presents/develops security and compliance solutions.
- Provides expertise and delivers project-specific security requirements and solutions.
- Provides input into the development of a cloud security road map.
- Researches, develops, and implements Enterprise Security Standards.
- Serves as a mentor and shares knowledge with more junior team members and internal stakeholders.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and/or provides direction on processes, projects, and issues pertaining to Cloud Security.
- Understands and keeps abreast of the latest services offered by major cloud providers, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and services in current and future solutions.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)in (Minimum Required)
- 5 - 7+ Years of experience in IT working with cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure, that directly aligns with the responsibilities for this position.(Required)
- 5 - 7+ Years of experience automating Compliance and Security in the Cloud.(Required)
- AWS Certified Developer
- AWS Certified SysOps Engineer
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- AWS Certified Security Specialty
- Experience automating security and compliance in the cloud (e.g. AWS Config, AWS Lambda, Evidnet.io, etc.)
- Experience using common AWS services (EC2, VPC, S3, etc.)
- Experience writing complex IAM policies
- Experience with CloudFormation
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- Knowledge of DMZ security architecture (firewalls, IPS, segmentation, n-tier architecture, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking and protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, TLS, VPN, etc.)
- Knowledge of cryptography (Symmetric key, Public Key, Hashing, Key Management, etc.)
- Knowledge of common web application vulnerabilities (OWASP top 10)
- Knowledge of SSO protocols (SAML, OAuth2, etc)
This position may be subject to Lincolns Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincolns current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (LFG) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, veterans status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-###-####.
Nearest Major Market:GreensboroJob Segment:Cloud, Developer, Solution Architect, Java, .NET, Technology
Associated topics: analyse, business analyst, business systems analyst, consult, financial analyst, financial reporting analyst, guidance, investment banking, law, valuation analyst