Showcase your IAM Expertise as part of an Important EngagementJoin a Fast-Growth Industry Leader Committed to Promoting Professional Development&Training If you combine your IAM expertise with strong client-facing communication skills, consider aligning your career with Cognizant Technologies. Here's why:
- You will act as a lead for an important engagement with a long-term client as they expand their Identity and Access Management (IAM) program
- You'll make hands-on contributions helping you keep your technical skills sharp as you also grow your customer-facing skills and take your career to the next level
- As an industry leader, Cognizant's success depends upon our staying on the leading edge, and you will expand your knowledge and skills on an ongoing basis
- We offer a degree of flexibility in your schedule and you'll enjoy working with an extremely talented technical team
- We're proactive about supporting professional development, and strong performers have opportunities to try their hand at a wide variety of technologies and clients
This is a 12-month client contract position with an option to convert to a full-time employee within a few months, based on performance. Client projects are typically multi-year. After that time, there will be opportunities to move on to other engagements and projects. Some career opportunities could require relocation.
To be a strong fit for this opportunity you will have:
- 7+ of Web Security Administration experience on CA Identity minder, CA SiteMinder, Active LDAP Directory Server, Web Logic, Web Sphere Application Server, and Portal Server.
- Experience in implementation of Security Management tools in enterprise-wide Applications to achieve Authentication, Authorization and Accountability.
- Expertise in Developing, Configuration, Deployment, Troubleshooting and Management, Enterprise Applications for CA IDM, CA SiteMinder and CA e-trust Directory server. Integrated IDM with CA SSO, Providing Authentication and Authorization to IDM.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients'business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 1955 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Associated topics: attack, forensic, iam, information technology security, malicious, phish, protect, security officer, threat, violation