The Technology Information Security Senior Analyst will work with their peers, application managers, and system development teams to ensure security requirements are met and technology risks are addressed throughout each phase of the software development life cycle, and proactively provide solutions to correct exposures or mitigate risk. Working with other security and technology teams, they will maintain and interpret security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse and agile environments in designing solutions, recommending enhancements or defining mitigating controls to existing applications and systems used by Citi workers and our customers. This position can be filled in Irving, TX or Jacksonville, FL.
- Perform periodic security reviews on assigned applications according to Security Policy and Practices established by Citigroup to ensure all requirements are met
- Be the primary security officer responsible for providing security development and testing requirements to the project teams on multiple, simultaneous, agile and waterfall projects
- Work with multiple teams to develop processes and procedures to ensure information security policies and standards are integrated with the organizations applications
- Define secure application configurations leveraging technical knowledge and problem solving skills in accordance with Citis secure SDLC process
- Promote awareness of current policies and standards, as well as revisions and developments; provide consistent interpretation of policy to technology teams and business personnel
- Interfaces with the business where technical IS solutions are required and advises on the impact to the bottom line while satisfying business objectives
- Respond to internal and external audits of security procedures and application security configurations
- Establish and maintain relationships with domain architects, project managers, and others within the technology development unit
- Manage risk by analyzing the root cause of security issues, impact to technology, and required corrective actions leveraging advanced analytical skills
- Schedule, host, and drive meetings with multiple levels of technology management, from individual contributors to senior management; requires strong communication, influence, and diplomacy skills to ensure that secure development procedures are addressed
- Ability to periodically work across different time zones and areas globally in an international environment
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citis Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients and the publics trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
- Bachelor's Degree (in Technology related field) or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of IS experience or strong IT knowledge
- Experience with interpretation and application of IS Policy and Standards
- Understanding of project management concepts including agile workflow
- A good understanding of application security, development processes, and testing
- Experience working under minimal supervision from management with a strong commitment to team participation
- Leadership skills and ability to work with and influence developers, development managers, project managers, technology peers, and business contacts are required
- Strong risk analytics and problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with industry IS standards
- CISSP or equivalent security certifications (preferred or will obtain)