Dentons has over 9,000 lawyers in 173 locations serving 77 countries. The firm is uniquely positioned to leverage our global platform and deliver sophisticated and innovative legal services to our clients.
Dentons is a truly polycentric international law firm that embraces the diversity of its geography, cultures, and legal practices. The firm has no headquarters, no dominant national culture, and offers clients talent from diverse backgrounds and countries with deep experience in Civil Law, English Common Law, and US Common Law.
The Phoenix office of Dentons US LLP is seeking an associate with excellent academic credentials and 2-4 years of real estate or corporate transactional experience to join our internationally recognized Hotels and Leisure practice. The person hired for this position can expect to assume such responsibilities such as:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, hotel management, license and franchise agreements, joint ventures and other documents as necessary
- Handling deal closings
- Performing due diligence and other aspects of transactional work as required
This is an excellent opportunity to work side by side with partners and associates in a dynamic and team-oriented atmosphere while enjoying the benefits and resources of a large, international law firm.
- Possesses outstanding oral communication and written communication skills
- Has strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Has the ability to manage competing demands efficiently and effectively
- Embraces teamwork, values collaboration and works effectively with others
- Is conscientious with a proven attention to detail
- 2-4 years of legal experience in corporate or real estate, with a desire for hotels experience, is required
- Previous law firm experience is required
- Large and sophisticated deal and transaction experience is preferred
- Hotels experience is a plus, but is not mandatory
- Should be licensed or eligible to practice law in the State of Arizona and be in good standing
Associated topics: attorney firm, child custody, consultant, courtroom, criminal law, family law, firm, legal service, litigation attorney, litigation defense firm