This position is responsible for working with Agents to ensure sufficient staffing levels are maintained in each interval to achieve KPI's, assess potential staffing issues and opportunities for mitigation, explains WFM processes to Agents and explains the impacts of attendance and adherence and demonstrates empathy, patience, and genuine concern for agents scheduling needs and works to find the alternative arrangements that will allow the client's call volumes to be handled effectively. Meets with the Resource Planners and Operations to quantify future staffing needs by interval and reports on staffing levels and provides analytical data regarding the barriers to staffing efficiency and provides measurements of successful matching of agents to workload, creates successful solutions for scheduling issues by engaging agents to work together.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adheres to SYKES policies on ethics and integrity.
- Travel savvy: passion / experience with travel
- Regularly meets with groups of agents to negotiate mutually beneficial schedules that fulfill the needs of the client, company and agents.
- Interprets account SOW and humanizes the SLA targets to become personal goals of agents.
- Implements staffing capacity plans, and optimizes staffing through agent engagement.
- Facilitates finding ways to help employees to balance their jobs and life.
- Work with the agents to identify the obstacles preventing them from attending work.
- Maintains Staffing lines per 30 min time interval so as to achieve forecasted daily SLAs, meeting client driven staffing line or other staffing indices.
- Analyze historical and actual staffing behavior of agents to ascertain challenges.
- Identifies and recommends solutions for operational and service problems based on historical volume and staffing analysis and future projections.
- Develops reports on staffing inefficiencies and works with agents to reduce variance.
- Modifies agents work schedules in WFM system. Maintains accuracy of staffing models in eWFM.
- Provides effective ad hoc scheduling of off-phone activities such as team meetings, additional agent training, and other schedule exceptions.
- Prepares reports on effectiveness of staffing adjustments and reduction plans by account and line of business.
- Develops and updates as necessary process documentation on workforce management for auditing purposes
- Ensures compliance to the approved workforce management processes as described in WFM processes, SSE and/or other Sykes standards. Develops initiatives to drive the continuous improvement.
- Develop constant communication with Clients, WFM team, and account leadership team on what is expected based on Client forecast, locked forecast, Staffing and Capacity plans and agent schedules.
- May perform other additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
None EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates Degree or equivalent required. Individuals with mathematical background from a reputable University/college will be given preference. Minimum of 2 years experience in a Workforce/Resource Management division on a multi-channel (voice, email, chat) based account required with data analysis; total experience in call centers of 3 years.QUALIFICATIONS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Effective presentation and coaching skills
- Excellent data analysis and problem solving skills for center-wide support
- Knowledgeable in statistics, Regression Analysis and documentation
- Assertive, team player and willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Expert knowledge of CMS, other ACD System and WFM tools (ASPECT eWFM ver. 6.2 or higher)
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite (WORD, VISIO, POWERPOINT, ACCESS)
- Intermediate skill in MS Excel and programming Excel for data collection. Well adept in building models with Excel to do \"what if\" analysis on impacts of potential changes in operational metrics.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to document call observations in a clear/concise manner
- Excellent knowledge in call center operations
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and/or listen. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.COMMITMENT TO ETHICS AND EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is firmly committed to conducting business in compliance with the letter and spirit of the law and other accepted standards of business conduct as reflected in the company's policies. SYKES is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. SYKES is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.DISCLAIMER:
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be required by employees in this position.